Dom Pérignon Yacht Experience
This August, celebrate the last moments of summer with a one-of-a-kind yacht experience on the waters of Sag Harbor and Montauk.
For the first time ever, guests are invited to reserve private Dom Pérignon cruises on an 88’ San Lorenzo superyacht while enjoying a sushi omakase concepted by renowned 3-star Michelin chef Masayoshi Takayama. Chef Masa’s omakase experience has never been offered to book on a yacht… until now.
This ultra-elevated experience is designed to explore a new realm of possibilities with a generous expression of luxury, made possible by VIP concierge service Les Bulles d’Or. The ultimate package is available for $30,000 from August 17 through the end of the month, which will include:
- Private 4-hour yacht cruise for up to 6 guests, departing from Sag Harbor or Montauk
- On-board culinary experience concepted by 3-star Michelin chef Masa Takayama
- Dedicated on-board butler service
- On-board DJ who will curate music selections to guest preferences
- Door-to-dock chauffeur service in luxury vehicles, within the Hamptons
- Charter departures from Sag Harbor Marina or Gurney’s Star Island Marina in Montauk
- Dedicated concierge to assist in procuring Dom Pérignon champagne
Additional Dom Pérignon yacht cruise packages can be purchased starting at $15,000. To inquire about reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.